Cocktail-making can be such a blast, but it can also be a chore when you have to buy so many ingredients. Not to mention costly.
We’ve formed a selection of our five favourite tasty mixes using only three-ingredients to make your life a little easier and cheaper.
Cocktail Recipes With Few Ingredients
Take the stress out of making drinks and free up kitchen space by only buying a handful of elements per concoction.
- 25ml Vodka
- 25ml Coffee Liqueur
- 50ml Heavy cream
- Fill your glass with ice
- Add the cold vodka and coffee liqueur, top with ice and pour over the heavy cream.
- If you’re feeling adventurous, grate some chocolate on top
- Stir well and drink up!
- 50ml White Rum
- 25ml Fresh Lime Juice
- 12.5ml of 2:1 sugar syrup
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice and mix well
- Double strain into a chilled glass
- 50ml Bourbon
- 10 Mint leaves
- 25ml 2:1 Sugar Syrup
- Place mint leaves into a rocks glass and pour the syrup over the top
- lightly muddle the mint and then add the bourbon
- Pack with crushed ice, stir, then (if you’re looking to properly infuse the flavours) put in the freezer for 1 hour
- Add more crushed ice, stir, and garnish with a mint leaf
Classic Cocktail 'SideCar' in Bar 'Angels Share' 판교 '엔젤스쉐어'에서 마신, 칵테일 '사이드카' 그랑마니에르와 레몬주스의 절묘한 밸런스가 인상적이었던 정선미 바텐더의 첫 잔. 앞으로 계속 기대되는 바텐더. #classiccocktails #sidecar #사이드카 #sidecarcocktail #분당바 #성남바 #판교 #백현동 #angelsshare #엔젤스쉐어 #정선미바텐더 #복정동 #바인하우스 #barinhouse #클래식바 #칵테일바 #칵테일 #cocktail #cocktails #classiccocktail #클래식칵테일 #craftcocktails #whisky #whiskey #바텐더 #bartender #craftbartender #김병건바텐더
- 50ml Cognac
- 20ml Grand marnier
- 20ml Fresh lemon juice
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice
- Shake well for 10 seconds and double strain into a glass
- 50ml Gin
- 15ml Lime juice
- Soda water
- Add ice cubes to a rocks glass
- Pour in the gin and lime juice
- Top with soda water – the amount depends on the strength of the gin you choose