Cocktail Making Manchester
Learn how to make cocktails in Manchester. When you join in these lessons you will find out it is a fun way to celebrate your hen party. Have a great time enjoying the nightlife in the town centre of Manchester and gather your friends together for a fun and interactive cocktail masterclass.
Learn how to make and shake the most popular cocktails in some of the best bars and venues in Manchester city centre where you can party the night away. After making cocktails with cocktail masterclass you can enjoy the rest of the night in the many trendy venues in Deansgate, Piccadilly and Printworks
Get in touch and ask about the cocktail class packages, which can include food, and free club entry for your entire group.
Celebrate your Hen Weekend or Birthday cocktails in Manchester one of England’s party destinations and show your friends the time of their lives as you learn to mix, muddle and shake your favourite cocktails.
We work with come of the best known bars and venues in Manchester, so as to bring you cocktail lessons you will remember. We have party venues in Manchester Deansgate and amazing cocktail bars in Printworks too.
We even have upscale Manchester hotels where we hold cocktail making classes. So no matter if you are up for a party night out or a relaxed cocktail making session, we have the venue for you.
Cocktail making packages vary but a typical package includes:
- A fun and interactive cocktail making class lasting about one and a half hours, where everyone will get to make their own cocktails
- The cocktail class is for your group only. No one else will join you.
- A welcome drink on arrival
- A demonstration from your highly skilled cocktail bartender (your dedicated bartender for the duration of the cocktail class)
- At least 2 cocktails to make and drink
- A chance to learn about the history of the cocktails, and the tools of the trade
- The opportunity to start shaking, mixing and muddling your way towards mastering the art of mixology
- Lots of fun and interactive cocktail making
- A delicious finger buffet
Note: This is a typical package, however the format and what is included will vary depending on the available venues and packages.
Our popular cocktail masterclass packages are hands on, interactive, and a whole lot of fun! Your dedicated bartender will teach you when to shake and when to stir, making sure you and your guests have a blast learning the tricks of the trade as you mix up some of your favourite cocktails.
On The Blog: Manchester: Party in the North
We had a brilliant time! It was such a giggle making our own cocktails and having little competitions against each other. The barman was great, he had a laugh with us and joined in with all our banter flying around (he was very good looking as well ;0)) overall, everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves and we would definitely do it all over again.
The games were really fun and got everyone involved. The amount of cocktails we were able to make meant it was good value for money. Our bartender was great and helped in making the experience so enjoyable.