There’s never been a better way to spend time with colleagues and friends than a cocktail masterclass. Ideal for teambuilding and other work events these cocktail making classes bring your workmates together to form a stronger workforce.
Gone are the days that to unite employees all you needed to do was to nip down to the pub on a Friday and catch up, and many people opt not for the outdoors activities such as white water rafting or bungee jumping. We specialise in bringing you all together, having a laugh, a few drinks and making a fantastic memorable event that will live on and strengthen everyone in the team.
What is included in a cocktail making class?
The packages we offer are as varied as the venues we send you to giving you lots of choice. Just hit the enquire button and we will send you full details. With most of the cocktail classes include the following:
- A fun interactive cocktail class lasting about one and a half hours
- A welcome drink on arrival
- Your own dedicated bartender for the duration of the class
- You will get involved in learning how to make cocktails (the number of cocktails varies depending on the packages and bars but get in touch and we will be able to give you exact details)
- Not only will you learn about the cocktails you make but there will be some fun interactive games to make sure everyone in the group have a fantastic time
- And before you finish the cocktail class you will each receive another drink (shooter, etc.)
- Most of our cocktail making packages include finger food buffet which can be upgraded to a 2 or 3 course meal
You will see your work colleagues in a different light as they make cocktails and enjoy the camaraderie as you all get to taste the cocktail creations made. Your group will have a lot of fun behind the bar as you are taught how to make cocktails in some of the trendiest bars in town or even from within your own offices.
Be creative and get inspired in one of our sophisticated cocktail classes. As we’ve found from hosting these events, one of the best ways to entertain your clients is by giving them a shaker, some advice and get interactive with our cocktail masterclass. Every guest will get to make their own cocktails and be able to show off their new found bartending skills.
It may be that you and your colleagues work all day competing for your customers business but when you come to a cocktail lesson organised by us, you will indulge in some healthier competition as you compete against the rest to make your own cocktail using all sorts of ingredients.
So get in touch and get your next teambuilding event underway with a fantastic corporate cocktail experience where you will learn how to make cocktails to impress your friends the next time you have a party in your house.