BFN Productions Limited (“we”, “us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms and conditions) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us in relation to our website at www.mycocktailmasterclass.com www.welovemakingcocktails.com www.welovemakingcocktails.co.uk (the Website) and all enquiries and bookings made through it.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) we are the data controller.
When we collect information from you
- We may collect and process personal information from you when you:
- submit an enquiry through our website;
- confirm a booking and pay to us a deposit; and
- contact us for any other reason.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence for our records.
- When you carry out a transaction through the Website, whilst we may retain details of that transaction for a limited period of time, we shall not retain your payment details (including credit or debit card details) for any purpose.
Uses made of your information
- We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- to contact you if you have submitted an enquiry through the Website;
- to allow you to confirm your booking and pay a deposit in relation to a booking;
- to pass your contact details on to venues so that they can contact you directly regarding your enquiry / booking
- to pass on the details of your booking to the venue at which your event will take place (including the names of any attendees if provided);
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and
- to notify you about changes to our service.
- You will be given the opportunity to receive a newsletter from us regarding products and services that may be of interest to you and containing other relevant information. If you do not wish to be contacted by us in this way, please do not tick the relevant box upon making an enquiry or booking with us.
- If you have consented to us contacting you, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with a newsletter or with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. An unsubscribe option is available in every newsletter.
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where we store your personal data
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Disclosure of your information
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the circumstances set out below:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of BFN Productions Limited or our customers. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- To suitable venue(s) that you have enquired or confirmed a booking with
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking the relevant boxes upon submission of an enquiry. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at ian@BFNproductions.com
- Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
- The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.